Outputs from INMS-5, 7-10th July 2020, Virtual Meeting
Thank you to everyone for a successful INMS-5 meeting!
Please see below for an updated list of participants and the presentations of the meeting. The meeting minutes will be sent out by email for review before being posted to the website. We will send these out shortly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Updated list of particpants and meeting agenda
- Updated list of participants
Presentations: Tuesday 7th July 2020
Day 1: Welcome and Update on Component 1 - Tools and Methods of the N cycle
- Welcome from INMS Project Director, Mark Sutton
Presentations: Wednesday 8th July 2020
Day 2: Update on Component 2 - Global quantification of N Flows, threats & benefits
Presentations: Thursday 9th July 2020
Day 3: Update on Component 3 – Regional demonstration of Full Nitrogen Approach
- Opening Remarks on Component 3, Mark Sutton
Presentations: Friday 10th July 2020
Day 4: Update on Component 4 – Awareness raising and knowledge sharing, the International Nitrogen Assessment and the UN Environment Programme Nitrogen Working Group
- The International Nitrogen Assessment & Long-term strategy, Mark Sutton
- Reflection Statements from UN Environment Programme (UNEP) & Global Environment Facility (GEF) (tbc):
- Isabelle Van der Beck, UNEP GEF International Waters Task Manager for INMS
- Mahesh Pradhan, UNEP Ecosystems Division
- Steffen Hansen, Global Environment Facility (GEF)